The Ultrapreneur Fellowship [FALLL]
The Ultrapreneur Fellowship inspires young professionals, aged 18 to 26, from the Greater Austin area to rediscover their inner leader and to solve problems of local, national and global importance.
This is a virtual 12-week program, Sept. 19th to Dec. 5th, designed to help out-of-school or unemployed young professionals acquire the valuable skills and experiences needed to achieve gainful or self-employment in a rapidly evolving global economy.
We assist fellows discover and monetize their unique strengths through a series of virtual experiences that stretch their imagination and expose them to vital human, financial, and knowledge-building resources.
Ultimately, each fellow exits the program reinvigorated and well-informed on how to create a prosperous economic future through:
- Gaining real-time feedback and experience on one's vision for social change in their community from ideation to prototyping to launch.
- Earning a Google certification in a high-earning field of their choice from UX Design to Project Management.
- Expanding their network through impact-driven relationships with community and industry leaders across Austin, Texas.
- Commit to 7-10 hours per week in synchronous & asynchronous coursework including weekly sessions.
- Commit to connecting with your selected mentor(s) once a week throughout your fellowship.
- Commit to presenting your project or venture at our demo day, Dec. 9th, to a panel of 3DS staff, board members and partners.
Time Commitment : 7-10 hrs per week.