Account Representative - Donor Recruiter
Use your passion for Sales and Account Management to support our Life-Saving Mission! Join the Red Cross Biomed Team!
If you are energetic, self-motivated, enjoy working with volunteers and like the fast pace of sales, the American Red Cross has an opportunity for you!
We have an opening on our Texas Donor Recruitment team in Austin and stretching to several surrounding areas for an outside Sales Representative in Donor Recruitment who is responsible for working with blood drive coordinators and donor groups to achieve blood collection targets for area blood drives. The main collections areas are parts of Houston, College Station, Waco and Austin, Texas.
As an employee at the American Red Cross, you could be on the front lines making a positive impact on our community. Join our non-profit organization, where your heart and mind go to work!
- Plan and implement effective strategies to recruit, retain and manage sponsor organizations and relationships to achieve established blood collection goals.
- Develop potential Sponsor leads.
- Educate Sponsor chairpersons and recruitment committees in organizational requirements.
- Provide ongoing support to Sponsors and implement appropriate special donor recruitment programs.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, sales, communications or equivalent combination of related education and experience required.
- Minimum one year related experience required.
- Knowledge of group dynamics, direct sales, customer maintenance techniques, negotiation skills, and the ability to effectively implement programs is preferred.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple priorities effectively are required.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, including training and presentation skills is required.
- A current valid driver's license and good driving record is required.
In this position, you can expect a salary in the Mid-high 47k base range + monthly incentives as well as a vehicle stipend (as use of your personal vehicle is required).
Apply now! Joining our team will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference every day.
The American Red Cross is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Experience Level : Entry Level, Mid to Senior Level
Job Function : Business Development, Community & Social Services, Sales