Client Experience Director
Abilitie is looking for a dynamic and team-oriented Client Experience Director to own the customer experience of Abilitie’s flagship learning experiences that are delivered to Fortune 500 clients around the world. The Client Experience Director must think strategically about driving customer growth and engagement while minimizing customer churn which includes a healthy balance of program design and sales.
The role will report to the VP of Operations and will require excellent client communication, consultative selling, problem-solving, and organizational skills. Candidates with relevant experience only, please.
The right person should be:
- A top-notch customer success expert
- A genuinely nice person
- An entrepreneur personality who gets stuff done
- A clear and concise communicator (written and oral)
- Oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, guide clients through the design and delivery of our experiences and develop new business from existing clients.
- Own the cultivation and growth of long-term relationships with clients to drive client retention and grow Abilitie’s business within each client account. Must be able to show previous success in an account management or sales capacity
- Manage complex global leadership development programs; interface with clients, speakers, facilitators, internal staff, and external partners
- Provide thought leadership around creating effective leadership programs and work with client learning objectives to design enriching programs using our award-winning simulations
- As part of our small team, perform diverse support for our leadership programs that will include logistics coordination, event planning, travel arrangements, and conducting team briefings
- Interface with senior-level clients – HR and business leaders – at large companies
- Work on special projects, events, and assist with marketing and research activities as required.
- Navigates a wide variety of existing processes, procedures and precedents to interpret data and information to identify solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years of work experience in Leadership Development or Learning & Development
- 2+ years of client-facing experience
- 1+ year of account management / sales experience
- A healthy dose of team spirit
- Professional presence while dealing with diverse personalities and organizations
- Independent decision maker with ability to escalate problems when necessary
- Strong written and interpersonal skills
- An unflinching eye for detail
- Openness to and comfort with technology
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Experience Level : Director
Job Function : Support, Consulting, Sales