Digital Marketing Manager
Who We Are:
Abilitie is an award-winning leadership development organization. Our mission is to create world-class experiences that inspire, shape, and develop through highly differentiated learning programs, tools for self-discovery, and networks that expand opportunities. Our team-based business competitions involve aspiring leaders in an active, learn-by-doing environment. With over 40 Fortune 500 clients, including Marriott, Coca-Cola, GE, and Southwest Airlines, and programs delivered in over 30 countries, Abilitie is a rapidly growing leader in the leadership development and executive education market. In 2019, Abilitie launched the Invite MBA, a flexible and affordable B2C mini-MBA program designed for working professionals.
About the role:
Abilitie is looking for a results-driven digital marketing manager to join our growing team! Reporting to the VP of Marketing, the Digital Marketing Manager will have a solid understanding of performance marketing strategies and analytics and hands-on experience deploying best practices in both B2B and B2C acquisition and growth marketing. This position will support both our established B2B brand, Abilitie, and our high-growth B2C brand, Invited MBA.
Some of the things you’ll be doing include:
Executing digital marketing and campaign execution
- Responsible for ensuring successful execution of the digital marketing strategy
- Identify and optimize the digital customer journey from awareness to conversion
- Curate and manage customer lists and lead marketing contact management, in accordance with brand and market standards
- Establish individual and company targeting methodologies (across marketing channels) and recommend optimal mix of tactics for awareness building, product promotion activities, and enrollment
Driving acquisition and growth opportunities
- Manage digital campaign performance, including reporting and campaign analysis. Responsible for managing multi-channel campaign data (online and offline) and making media-mix recommendations for optimal performance
- Manage organic search (SEO), paid search (PPC), retargeting, paid social activity
- Assist in the identification and evaluation of new tools, data streams, technologies, and tactics to enhance customer acquisition
- Monitor external market trends, customer behavior, and competitor activity to identify opportunities
Being responsible for analytics and data analysis
- Track and measure paid and unpaid media activity, monitor efficacy per channel and make recommendations for on-going optimization
- Present data-driven website and campaign insights and provide recommendations for continued optimization
- Track KPIs to assess digital marketing performance, compile analysis and produce monthly reports
- Embrace a test-and-learn philosophy for digital marketing tactics, remaining open-minded when introducing new platforms, technologies, and processes
Providing project management and building cross-functional partnerships
- Provide website content maintenance
- Participate in and contribute to cross-functional strategic teams, working groups, and other collaborative growth initiatives
Who You Are:
Results-oriented marketer: 4-5 years managing digital marketing with hands-on experience analyzing marketing campaigns and using tools such as Google Analytics, Google Ads, Hubspot, MailChimp, etc. Strong SEO and PPC knowledge are essential. You have a bias toward driving revenue and a proven track record of customer growth and optimizing campaigns, with experience across other non-paid digital marketing channels including email, and content marketing.
Analytical thinker and strategic problem-solver: You have established analytical chops and the capability and desire to test, measure, and optimize new and existing channels. Skilled at developing dashboards and packaging metrics so they can be digested and acted upon.
Energetic self-starter: You thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and adapt to change effectively. You enjoy collaboration and are energized by a test and learn approach.
Value-driven team player: You have a passion for creating and sustaining a positive company culture and contributing to Abilitie’s reputation and success. You embody the Abiltie values: Make it Happen, Prioritize Progress, Innovate Toward Excellence, Lead With Empathy, Live What We Teach.
- Fully paid employee medical benefits, which include HSA and FSA options, dental, vision, STD/LTD, and Life Insurance.
- Matching 401K
- Unlimited PTO, parental leave, and sabbatical program
- Unique Learning Opportunities – Our simulations are typically accompanied by world-class professional development, which will almost certainly benefit your own career development.
- Great Company Culture – We’ve been recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the Best Workplaces in America for 2 years running.
- Competitive Pay – We hire great folks and our salaries are set with that in mind.
- High Impact – As a valued Abilitie employee, each contribution you make will have high visibility and drive real business.
- Freedom/Responsibility – Our company is built around empowering individuals (both as our mission and internally) to be their best selves. This means our marketers can work in a way that brings them energy and drives value!
Our employees are a diverse and inclusive team of passionate, hardworking individuals. Abilitie is committed to creating an environment where our employees can do the best work of their lives. As part of this commitment to equitable opportunity and inclusion we encourage all qualified individuals inclusive of all genders, ethnicities, abilities, sexual orientations, ages, socio-economic backgrounds, religions, and beliefs to apply to join our A-Player family.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level
Job Function : Marketing