IT Project Administrator
IT Project Administrator
Scope & Purpose
The IT Project Administrator is an integral part of the IT department, assisting in the execution of organizational and departmental technology projects, driving the technology roadmap, and streamlining technology operations.
This is a full-time, non-exempt position reporting to the Director of IT. Some nights and weekends may be required. The IT Project Administrator will office at Community First! Village located at 9301 Hog Eye Road, Austin, TX 78724.
Please attach cover letter and resume to application. Due to the high volume of applications, only those selected for further discussion will be contacted.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Support MLF staff with technology needs including assisting MLF IT and out-sourced managed support providers (MSP) in troubleshooting staff technology issues
- Coordinate all IT-related onboarding and offboarding activities with HR and outsourced MSP
- Manage all aspects of IT Asset Inventory to remain current and generate necessary reports
- Manage end-user software licensing for the productivity platforms that MLF currently uses including Adobe, O365, Zoom, etc.
- Manage all orders relating to miscellaneous computer and technology supplies, licenses, subscriptions, contracts, and other purchases. This will include tracking and accounting of all receipts for any orders through IT for all department orders and ensuring all technology orders are processed timely and proper receipts are submitted to Accounting department per schedule
- Coordinate all IT expenses and manage receipts, invoicing and accounting submission
- Work with phone vendor to track phone inventory, set up new extensions, manage voicemail system and other VoIP Phone troubleshooting
- Maintain and troubleshoot Conference Room and other meeting space displays and technology equipment including projector video conferencing systems
- Develop technology training materials and resource guides for as needed
- Other Duties & Responsibilities as required
Knowledge Skills & Abilities
- Commitment to serving those who have experienced homelessness and personal alignment with MLF’s vision, mission, core values, and goals
- The successful candidate will be passionate and knowledgeable MLF’s vision, mission, core values and goals
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, information systems, or similar
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in supporting technology roadmaps in a growing organization
- Solid knowledge of best practices in IT administration and system security
- Exceptional leadership, organizational, and time management skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and excellent interpersonal and communication skills
We empower communities into a lifestyle of service with the homeless.
We provide food and clothing, cultivate community, and promote dignity to our homeless brothers and sisters in need.
The vision is supported by core values centered on our belief that homelessness is the result of a profound, catastrophic loss of family:
- God, infinitely perfect and blessed in himself, in a plan of sheer goodness freely created man to make him share in his own blessed life
- By virtue of being created by God in His image, we are all called to live in community and relationship with Him through each other
- The family is the original cell of social life
- You shall love your neighbor as yourself
- All members of the human family are equal in dignity
- The Lord God took the man and settled him in the Garden of Eden to cultivate and care for it. Gen 2:15
- Transform the way people view the stereotype of those who find themselves homeless
- To reconnect the homeless to self, family and community
- Help the chronically homeless rediscover and utilize their God-given talents to do purposeful work
- To connect human to human, heart to heart through the fellowship of food and hospitality
- Inspire people into a lifestyle of abundance by giving their best first
These Guiding Principles are the basis upon which MLF team members make decisions, plan strategies, and interact with each other and our community. The principles define the kind of leaders we are striving to be.
Yes, and…Positive Attitude
Semper Gumby (flexible/adaptable)
MLF is a faith-based organization with its ideals and philosophy coming directly from the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
MLF is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Personnel are chosen based on ability without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation in accordance with federal and state law.
It is important for all applicants to understand that Mobile Loaves & Fishes is an essential business that provides food, shelter, and other necessities of life for our neighbors who have experienced homelessness. We strive to joyfully maintain these essential services to those that are most in need in our community. All employees of Mobile Loaves & Fishes are expected to work onsite to maintain the essential functions of the organization. All applicants should be aware of our essential business classification before applying for open positions.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : ""
Experience Level : ""
Job Function : Information Technology