Who we are
Abilitie develops award-winning corporate leadership development and mini-MBA programs for rising leaders and executives around the world. Our team-based business competitions involve aspiring leaders in an active, learn-by-doing environment. With over 40 Fortune 500 clients including Marriott, Coca-Cola, GE, and Southwest Airlines, and programs delivered in over 30 countries, Abilitie is a rapidly growing leader in the leadership development and executive education market.
What you’ll be doing
Abilitie is looking for a highly creative and experienced marketing professional. This key role will help in building awareness of our flagship B2B product lines as well as driving the brand identity, go-to-market strategy & execution for new B2C offerings. This role will develop and drive impactful communications programs across a wide variety of channels such as digital communications, public relations, broadcast media, and events to reach and engage our B2B & B2C audiences. This is a critical role that requires the right balance of strategic thinking and impeccable wordsmithing with a strong roll-up your sleeves and 'get it done' mentality.
Some of the things you’ll be doing include:
- Create the go-to-market strategy including brand identity, target segmenting, channel mix, content development, measurement, and optimization, for reaching and driving demand for a consumer-facing B2C product (a mini-MBA called the Invited MBA) and our flagship B2B products.
- Craft compelling communications that clearly articulate B2B & B2C product value and embody Abilitie’s voice, ensuring consistency across all channels.
- Maintain product and corporate websites’ design and blog updates.
- Work collaboratively to ensure brand continuity in messaging throughout the organization.
- Define & own success metrics across all areas of marketing efforts.
- Guide the marketing spend and work with executive leadership on smart allocation.
- Build out the marketing department and attract / retain junior talent.
Who you are
Experienced. 5+ years of relevant work experience in communications-focused roles, marketing experience preferred. Experience using technology that supports building, planning, and executing a B2B and B2C marketing strategy.
Wordsmith. Brilliant writer and editor, with a strong ability to hone Abilitie’s corporate voice.
Strategic and Creative. Strategic marketer who is inquisitive and proactive in terms of ideas and innovation.
Analytical. You are data-driven and have strong problem-solving abilities. Ideally with some experience in Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Social media reporting dashboards, MailChimp, Hubspot, etc.
Storyteller. You can tell the Abilitie story in both formal and informal settings.
Leader. You are a self-driven leader with a “roll-up-your-sleeves” mentality and the ability to execute independently.
Team Player. You have a passion for creating and sustaining a positive company culture and contributing to Abilitie’s reputation and success.
- Unlimited PTO, parental leave, and sabbatical program
- Fully paid employee medical benefits
- Matching 401K
- Free downtown parking or transportation stipend
- Fully stocked kitchen & daily breakfast
- Catered lunch once a week
- Onsite fully equipped gym
- As well as….
- Competitive Pay - we hire great folks and our salaries are set with that in mind.
- Travel Opportunities - We deploy simulations all over the world and for the right candidate you would occasionally be our ambassador.
- Freedom/Responsibility - Our company is built around empowering individuals (both as our mission and internally) to be their best selves. This means engineers can work in a way that brings them energy and drives value!
- High Impact - As our Director of Marketing each contribution you make will have high visibility and drive real business.
- Unique Learning Opportunities - Our simulations are typically accompanied by world class professional development of which you will almost certainly benefit.
- Monthly Fun Activities - We have opt-in monthly team builders in which we've done everything from a Round Rock Express baseball game to indoor skydiving!
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : ""
Experience Level : Director
Job Function : Marketing