11th Annual FAVE Awards
Thursday, October 29, 2020 (5:30 PM - 8:00 PM) (CDT)
Over the last few months, Austin area businesses have faced many challenges. While everyday brings something new and solutions are still developing, we see businesses meeting challenges with a fierce determination to succeed.
This year, the 2020 FAVE Awards will highlight and celebrate the many businesses in our city who are committed to supporting their customers, employees, and our community through resiliency, adaptability, and innovation.
Join us on Thursday, October 29th for an evening of networking and celebration of the Central Texas business and non-profit community!
Featuring Keynote Kathy Terry speaking about business, leadership, and change in 2020.
A fierce female and serial entrepreneur, Kathy Terry has been making waves since starting her first business over 20 years ago. She is the co-founder of P. Terry’s Burger Stand with her husband Patrick and the founder of InLieu: the first social giving app where users can make donations and share a personal message with a friend, anytime, anywhere.
What Your Ticket Includes
- Exclusive opportunity to hear from this year's FAVE Keynote Kathy Terry. Kathy is the Founder and CEO of inLieu and the Co-Founder of P. Terry's Burger Stand. Read more about Kathy here.
- Access to the networking Happy Hour. Trust us - this isn't your normal Zoom meeting! The online platform gives you the ability to sit at different tables and talk with up to 6 people at a time with your webcam and microphone turned on. Check out the fun networking PSA the FAVE Committee put together here!
- “All My FAVEs” Gift Bag Presented by H-E-B. Gift bag will include items from our partners at Tito's Handmade Vodka, Brown Distributing Co., Tiff's Treats and more.*
- *NEW* - Support a Small Business and order an "All My FAVE Cheeses" Snack Pack from Antonelli's Cheese Shop. Deadline to order the snack pack is 5pm on 10/28. Order your Snack Pack here.
What To Expect
- From 5:30-6:30pm, you'll be able to move around the virtual floor plan to different tables. This will give you the chance to chat and network with other attendees ask if you were in the same room! There are no assigned seats! You have the opportunity to talk to everyone in the virtual platform.
- At 6:30pm, sit back and relax as the awards presentation begins. We will be honoring the finalists and winners in 10 categories. We will also hear from our Keynote, Kathy Terry, at this time.
- After the completion of the awards presentation, the online platform will remain open until 8pm to allow you to continue networking.
- Dress Code | The FAVE Awards have always been a formal affair and this year black tie is still encouraged. At the end of the day the FAVE Awards are a great excuse to get dressed up in your Quarantine Best, whatever that means to you these days. It could be the ball gown in your closet, tux on top - sweats on bottom, or maybe just putting on jeans for once. However you choose to dress, we look forward to seeing you virtually on Oct. 29.
Gift Bag Partners
If you're interested in Sponsorship Opportunities, please email us at email@example.com.
* Limited to first 150 pick-ups. Alcohol is complimentary. Drive by pick-up of “All My FAVEs” Gift Bag will occur on
- Wednesday, October 28 from 5:30-7:30pm at Cosmic Coffee (S. Congress & Ben White area)