12th Annual FAVE Awards
Thursday, November 4, 2021 (6:30 PM - 9:00 PM) (CDT)
Registration is closed for the 2021 FAVE Awards and tickets will not be sold at the door. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
The 2021 FAVE Awards will highlight and celebrate the many businesses who are committed to supporting their customers, employees, and our community through resiliency, adaptability, and innovation.
Join us on Thursday, November 4th for an evening of networking and celebration of the Central Texas business community! We will be announcing the winners in thirteen categories. Take a look at the finalists here!
Introducing the 2021 FAVE Awards Emcee - SaulPaul
SaulPaul is a GRAMMY Nominated Musician with a Message. He has also presented 3 TEDx Talks, performed at the Kennedy Center for Performing Arts and been featured on America’s Got Talent. His life story of transitioning from tragedy to triumph has been told on screen via the documentary Tower to Tower as well as via his memoir Be The Change.
Most recently, SaulPaul founded Change Water, a eco-friendly bottled water company that donates 50% of the profits to the local community with each case of water is sold. Whether via art, entrepreneurship or community service, SaulPaul is committed to #BeTheChange.
What To Expect
- 6:30-8:00pm | Networking, Small Bites, Open Bar, and Music from DJ Andrew Brown
- 8:00-9:00pm | Awards Presentation
- Dress Code | FAVE is evolving with the times! Instead of our usual black tie, show up in your trendiest downtown cocktail attire fit for the mixer of the season. Dress to (comfortably) impress and, if you're coming straight from work, come as you are!
- This year's event will be mixer style with no assigned seating or tables for guests. This will give you the opportunity to visit the cocktail tables and conversation areas while connecting with all attendees and enjoying the rooftop views.
- This is a 21+ event.
- Tickets are non-refundable but can be transferred to other individuals. You must email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to transfer your ticket by 12pm on Tuesday, November 2nd.
- Your ticket does not include a +1. Each individual must purchase a ticket.
Health & Safety Protocols
We acknowledge that healthy & safety guidelines are continuing to be updated. We will communicate any updates to guests prior to the event.
- Masks are required for all attendees when not actively eating or drinking
- Wash or sanitize your hands frequently
- Greet each other with non-physical contact
- Maintain social distancing when possible
- Stay home when appropriate
- The Austin Young Chamber reserves the right to update these protocols should City, County, and/or State guidelines change.
AYC Member Ticket = $65
Non-Member Ticket = $85
SKYBOX on 6th, 501 W 6th St 4th Floor
Austin, TX 78701 United States