5th Annual LEAD Summit Presented by Texas Mutual Insurance Company
Friday, April 29, 2022 (8:00 AM - 6:30 PM) (CDT)
Ticket sales have closed. No tickets will be sold at the event and only registered guests will be admitted.
Email email@example.com if you have any questions.
The LEAD Summit (Learn | Explore | Act | Develop) Presented by Texas Mutual Insurance Company is a one-day conference for young professionals hosted by the Austin Young Chamber. Combining learning and action, the Summit strengthens the pipeline of leaders in Central Texas through education, connection, and engagement. This year’s sessions and topics have been carefully curated by members to support entrepreneurship, management, early career, diversity, equity, and inclusion, change, and wellness.
The in-person event will take place on Friday, April 29, 2022 at the University of Texas LBJ Auditorium and Thompson Conference Center and will feature:
What Your Ticket Gets You
- Access to sessions throughout the day and post-event access to recordings of the morning panel conversations
- Breakfast, snacks, and lunch during the day plus light bites and drinks at the happy hour
- Goodie bag* from Texas Mutual Insurance Company featuring items from our other sponsors and partners
- Networking! Opportunity to meet and network with the speakers and other Central Texas young professionals
Stay In the Deep End with Daron K. Roberts
In this talk, former NFL coach Daron K. Roberts will provide lifestyle design strategies to jumpstart your journey to success. Complacency is the enemy, and Daron's keynote will equip you with the tools to wage war against your status quo.
Daron K. Roberts is a former NFL coach, leadership coach and author of A Kids Book About Empathy and Call an Audible. Call an Audible was named a #1 New Release and Best Seller by Amazon and Sports Illustrated selected the book as one of its “Best Sports Business Books of 2017.” Oprah selected A Kids Book About Empathy as one of her Favorite Things of 2020.
He’s a co-founder of Amass - an end-to-end wealth launchpad and investment platform for Black Americans and formerly served as a partner with Notley Ventures. Since 2014, Roberts has served as the founding director of the Center for Sports Leadership and Innovation (CSLi) at the University of Texas. The Center is the first university-based institute dedicated to developing leadership and character curricula for high school, collegiate and professional athletes.
Overview of the Day
Thank You to Our LEAD Summit Sponsors
Thank You to Our 2022 Community Partners
In-Person Event Expectations for Attendees:
✅ Masks are strongly recommended for high-risk attendees when not actively eating or drinking
✅ Wash or sanitize your hands frequently
✅ The Austin Young Chamber reserves the right to update these protocols should City, County, and/or State guidelines change.
- This is a 21+ event.
- Tickets are non-refundable but can be transferred to other individuals. You must email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to transfer your ticket by 12pm on Monday, April 25th.
- Your ticket does not include a +1. Each individual must purchase a ticket.
- *Goodie bag available for the first 250 attendees
AYC Corporate/Elite Member = $145
AYC General Member = $165
Non-Member = $195
Student = $85
Group Rate (purchase 5 or more Non-Member tickets at one time) = $125 per ticket
- Please note the group rate only applies when 5 or more of the Non-Member tickets are added when registering.
Registration will close on April 27th. To receive your preferred lunch option, you must register by April 15th.
Tickets will not be sold at the door. You must register in advance.
Thompson Conference Center, 2405 Robert Dedman Dr.
Austin, TX 78712 United States