6th Annual LEAD Summit Presented by Texas Mutual Insurance Company
Friday, May 5, 2023 (8:30 AM - 4:15 PM) (CDT)
The 6th annual LEAD Summit (Learn | Explore | Act | Develop) presented by Texas Mutual Insurance Company, is the Austin Young Chamber’s leadership development conference for students, young professionals and business leaders. The Summit strengthens the pipeline of talent and leaders in Central Texas through education, community-building, and practical steps for engagement. Students, early career professionals, mid-to-senior managers, HR teams, individual contributors, small business owners, and community engagers are encouraged to attend. In 2023, the Austin Young Chamber is proud to introduce a job resource fair offering organizations and community partners an opportunity to showcase their career opportunities, small business resources, and education programs.
The event will take place on May 4th (Resource Fair) and 5th (Conference) 2023 at the Austin PBS and ACC Highland campus. More details to be announced!
What Your Ticket Gets You
- Access to keynote, panel discussions, interactive workshops, and networking!
- Snacks, lunch and refreshments during the Summit
- Goodie bags and swag from Texas Mutual Insurance Company featuring items from our other sponsors and partners
- Access to our inaugural Job & Resource Fair on May 4th at Austin PBS from 5:00-8:00 PM
Thank You to Our LEAD Summit Sponsors
In-Person Event Expectations for Attendees:
✅ Masks are strongly recommended for high-risk attendees when not actively eating or drinking
✅ Wash or sanitize your hands frequently
✅ The Austin Young Chamber reserves the right to update these protocols should City, County, and/or State guidelines change.
- This is a 21+ event.
- Tickets are non-refundable but can be transferred to other individuals. You must email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to transfer your ticket by 12pm on Monday, April 25th.
- Your ticket does not include a +1. Each individual must purchase a ticket.
- *Goodie bag available for the first 250 attendees
AYC Corporate/Elite Member = $145
AYC General Member = $165
Non-Member = $195
Job & Resource Fair = FREE and Open to the Public!
Group Rate (10 or more) = Please contact email@example.com for more information
Registration will close on April 30th.Tickets will not be sold at the door. You must register in advance.
Austin PBS KLRU-TV, 6101 Highland Campus Dr Building 3000
Austin, TX 78752 United States
Austin Young Chamber