Austin Fast Start: Consumer Packaged Goods Pitch Event
Monday, May 9, 2022 (5:30 PM - 7:30 PM) (CDT)
Austin Fast Start is a pitch competition with a purpose. Every quarter, we will hear from a new industry and award an unrestricted cash prize and other opportunities to turn these dreams into realities. This quarter is Consumer Packaged Goods. You'll get the opportunity to see and hear innovators present their ideas and vote for your favorite.
Announcing the FinalistsBasic B Chai is an Austin-based, women-owned beverage company that produces and sells high-quality, small-batch beverages to coffee shops, groceries, and direct to consumers.
About Consumer Packaged Goods
Consumer packaged goods (CPG) are items used daily by consumers that require routine replacement or replenishment. Products may be food, beverage, apparel, jewelry, toys, tools, or anything you could imagine being sold at your favorite brick-and-mortar or online retailer.
Thank You to Our CPG Emcee and Judges!
- Emcee: Katrina Tolentino, Executive Director of Naturally Austin
- Corey Dolina, Vice President, SBA Banker at Regions Bank
- Sophia Javaheri, Director of Program Operations at 3 Day Startup
- Crystal Royal, Supplier Diversity Manager at H-E-B
- Ezinne Udezue, Vice President, Product Management at Procore Technologies
Prize Package Snapshot (total package valued at $4,625)
- $2,500 Cash Prize plus in-kind prizes
- Three months free rent at Capital Factory
- Financial and HR Consultation from vcfo
- One Year Corporate Membership to the Austin Young Chamber
With Support From
In-Person Event Expectations for Attendees:
✅ Masks are strongly recommended for high-risk attendees when not actively eating or drinking
✅ Wash or sanitize your hands frequently
✅ The Austin Young Chamber reserves the right to update these protocols should City, County, and/or State guidelines change.