Austin Fast Start is a pitch competition with a purpose. Every quarter, we will hear from a new industry and award an unrestricted cash prize and other opportunities to turn these dreams into realities. This quarter is Creatives.
- Elendia is a virtual reality society built on the Ethereum blockchain. Their objective is to build a VR world with decentralized power where players spend money and the funds go directly to artists and developers.
- Uni Streaming is a streaming platform that showcases only local independent musicians in every region. They will create community & engagement that will build careers around our independent musicians.
- Unravl Hair saves individuals time and money by automating the braid takedown process - a safer, cheaper, and more convenient option.
- WorkWear WorkShop repairs, upcycles, and sells clothing that would otherwise go to waste. Their product line focuses on high quality, durable and fashionable items: denim, workwear, and outerwear.
Arts, culture, and creativity are essential elements to Austin’s unique and distinctive identity. Creative businesses include those that are turning their creative talents into successful and sustainable business ventures. This topic encompasses a broad range of creatives in the Austin ecosystem, such as musicians, artists, photographers, and artisans.
Prize Package Snapshot (total package valued at $5,390)
- $2,500 Cash Prize plus in-kind prizes
- Three months free rent at Capital Factory
- Founder Cohort Program from The Un.Inc
- Financial or HR Consultation from vcfo
- Marketing Startup Package from Honeycomb
- One ticket to the 2021 Global RoundUp Conference by 3 Day Startup
- One Year Corporate Membership to the Austin Young Chamber
See Full Prize Package Details Here
A Partnership Between
Thank You to Our Sponsors
With Support From