Five Days of Organization, Accountability, and Crossing Off To-Do’s - Together!
1. Day One: Master Your Mess - Create Your Development Department Refresh To-Do List
2. Day Two: Prioritize, Delegate, and Plan - Putting Your To-Do List to Work
3. Day Three: Work Smarter Not Harder: The Free Tools to Boost Your Fundraising
4. Day Four: Simple SOP’s: Make Time For Systems
5. Day Five: Take a Break: Finding Time for Rest!
This challenge is for you if…
- You have a pile of returned mail that’s been taunting you for the last nine months, and you swear the dust bunnies have come to life.
- There’s one donor in your database whose name has been misspelled six different ways, and you’re pretty sure there’s also 12 duplicates of JoHn SmiTh but you know you need time to clean up your data accurately!
- Your thank you letters and emails are so boring you fall asleep reading the, but you’re not sure how to start with a total rewrite that will make them sing.
- Your fundraising systems and to-do’s are on post-it notes, text messages, and 3am ideas.
Join the FREE Five Day Challenge for a candid, no-bullshit week of learning led by fundraisers and for fundraisers.
Your time is precious, so we’ll be laser-focused on getting shit done. Join Catherine, Jess, Sydney, and Sam of the Giant Squid Group team for five days of to-do list bliss. You’ll join Sam’s love of color coded to-do lists, Sydney’s giddiness at finding the best apps and tools to help her get organized, and a whole lot more.
Please note you will be redirected to an external website to complete registration.