SHIFT: A Workshop On Becoming Who You Are Meant to Be
SHIFT is a workshop about becoming who you are meant to be, and learning how to live and lead from a place of clarity,
Here's the idea - underneath all of our work and relationships is this big question about where we find our identity. Who are you - really? Sure, we can find identity in work or career for a while, but the thrill eventually fades and we find ourselves asking, is this all there is? It's also possible to find identity in a romantic relationship or by belonging to a group of people, but relationships can't complete us, no matter how much we want them to.
Most of us spend our whole lives expecting what we do or who we’re with to give us identity - but few do the important work of getting clear on who they are.
But.. how do we figure out how to be who we are?
This will be our work at SHIFT.
Think of it as gifting yourself a day to understand yourself better, refocus on what matters most, and gain clarity on what you should do next.
The format will be mini-talks, table discussions and individual reflections.
You’ll leave SHIFT...
- Understanding your core fears
- Having found freedom from the expectations of others
- Getting clear on the false stories that run your life
- Knowing how to make better and more authentic decisions
- With clarity on how to lead from a secure place (instead of a scared place)
- Equipped with practices to keep you clear on who you are
You'll benefit from attending SHIFT if you resonate with any of these big questions:
- Are you constantly wondering if you're in the right job, or in the right field?
- Do you worry about where you stand with your boss, your peers, or if you're a good friend or lover?
- Are you distracted? Do you feel like all your effort is leading nowhere?
- Are you letting opinions from others block you from being yourself?
- Do shame and fear steal the show?
- Are you tired of exhausting yourself with comparison?
- Do you wonder if you're making the most out of your life?
- Are you scared to take next steps because of what might go wrong?
WHEN: Tuesday, February 11th 2020 | 10:00am - 3:00pm
WHERE: Impact Hub Austin | 411 W Monroe Street, Austin, TX 78704
HOSTS: Hosted by Reagan Pugh and author/speaker/performance coach, Chris McAlister, who wrote a book called Figure That Shift Out which will inspire our work for the day. Every attendee will receive a copy.
FOOD: Lunch provided, as well as snacks and coffee throughout the day.
PRICE: Early bird tickets are only $129 - purchase here!
AYC Member? Login to the InfoHub here and head to Member Perks to receive a promo code for an additional 20% off.